Canadian Telecommuting

A free resource for all those looking for a wahj(work at home job) via telecommuting. Other wahj opportunities will also be listed.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Telephone Sales

                                      LOCATION : STONEYCREEK, ON

Looking for an experienced telemarketer to work with my company Nu-Life Carpet, Upholstery and Tile Cleaning. Although you will have to start working from your home for the first month, I will have a home office set up after my move July 1st. You will be cold calling commercial prospects for my company. This is much easier than residential and I am willing to negotiate your rate of pay with the right applicant. I prefer paying cash at beginning of following week, every week. Please respond by email and thank you for your time 

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-sales-retail-sales-Telephone-Sales-W0QQAdIdZ491228259

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home