Canadian Telecommuting

A free resource for all those looking for a wahj(work at home job) via telecommuting. Other wahj opportunities will also be listed.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

                                                TELEMARKETER


I am a Financial Consultant,  working with the second largest insurance company in Canada. I am in the process of expanding my business and looking for couple of experienced Telemarketers.
Position: Part Time (4-8pm), Training available, Salary: $20 based on signing per appointment, Can work from home or office.
To make an appointment please contact 416-450-4490
I am also looking for an individual who can work with me as a Financial Consultant. Training available, 100% Commission-Based and must be willing to get LLQP licence.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-sales-retail-sales-Telemarketing-W0QQAdIdZ473573477

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home